While enrolled at Zion, students will…
- grow in relationship with Christ and learn to share that faith with others.
- build social skills.
- participate regularly in church and chapel services.
- learn to appreciate the historical and contemporary influences of the Gospel.
- study Scripture in order to understand its importance and influence in daily life.
- develop Christian character attributes:
- respect and obey both God and earthly authority. (Romans 5:19, Ephesians 6:1-4)
- love God and all people. (Psalm 86)
- respect God above all. (Romans 13:7)
- persevere through life’s struggles with Godly strength. (James 1:25)
- demonstrate self-control in thought, word, and deed. (Proverbs 25:28)
- remain faithful to God through worship, obedience, and service. (Matthew 25:21)
- act and speak honestly in all situations. (Proverbs 24:26)
“Endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put to shame because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.”
– Romans 5:4-5 (ESV)